Do you have a question about the Immigrant Investor Program, also known as “EB-5,” or one of the following forms?
- Form I-526, Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur
- Form I-829, Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions
- Form I-924, Application For Regional Center Under the Immigrant Investor Pilot Program
General Inquiries and Communications
Write to the Immigrant Investor Program Office (IPO) mailbox at USCIS.ImmigrantInvestorProgram@uscis.dhs.gov if you have a question about the forms or if you need to:
- Check the status of an EB-5 application or petition that is outside published processing times. (For cases within the published processing times, visit Case Status Online.)
- Change the contact or attorney information on an EB-5 application or petition.
- Report within 30 days changes to a designated regional center’s operation or administration, including changes of address, contact information, principal(s) and contracting agents.
- Report problems with EB-5 related biometrics processing.
- Report that an EB-5 petition receipt notice or Application Support Center notice has not been received or contains incorrect information.
- Request expedited processing of a pending EB-5 application or petition (the request must include supporting evidence to demonstrate that at least one of the criteria listed on the Expedite Criteria page has been met).
- Report any EB-5 notice or decision that appears to contain a gross error.
After receiving acknowledgement of your inquiry from IPO, please allow IPO 14 calendar days at a minimum, to respond to your concern. If you have not received a response or not unsatisfied with the response, please do the following:
- Forward your email and the response to the IPO mailbox
- Add the word “ESCALATE” (in all caps) to the subject line and summarize why you believe the matter needs further attention.
- Allow three weeks for review and response to your email.
Note: Writing to the IPO mailbox will not suspend any deadline for you to respond to a Request for Evidence, decision or notice, or to file an appeal or a motion to reopen or reconsider a decision. We will not respond to inquiries unrelated to the EB-5 program.
You may also check the status of Form I-526 or Form I-829 application using case status online at: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do.
For general inquiries, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 (TDD for the deaf and hard of hearing: 1-800-767-1833).
Please contact us by email at IPOStakeholderEngagement@uscis.dhs.gov if you want to:
- Inquire about upcoming EB-5 engagements; or
- Provide comments to USCIS relating to a stakeholder engagement.
The EB-5 mailboxes noted on this page are not a forum for:
- Policy and legal questions about adjudicative procedures or decisions;
- Questions about the interpretation, implementation or administration of EB-5 laws and regulations, or about official agency guidance related to the adjudication of EB-5 applications or petitions;
- Responses to case-specific requests for evidence, notices or decisions; or
- Any matters unrelated to the EB-5 program.
Please click on the links below for more information on specific topics.
If you want to:
Please click on:
|Check your case status online||https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do|
|Send a case-specific inquiry||https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/|
|View EB-5 policy memoranda||EB-5 Policy Memoranda|
|Email the EB-5 stakeholder engagement team||EB-5 Stakeholder Engagement|
|View other general information on immigration benefits||http://www.uscis.gov|
Keep in mind that email may not necessarily be secure against interception. Therefore, we suggest that you do not send sensitive PII (such as your Social Security number) to us via email.
See the USCIS Policy Manual, Privacy and Confidentiality in Customer Service section.